Technology has become very advanced in the present world and there will be no surprise if you come to know about the washable mobile phone. Recently, a Japanese smartphone manufacturing company Kyocera Corporation has released the smartphone “Rafre”. It is the first smartphone which features the washable feature. It can be easily washed with normal soap solution which you use at home. If it seems unbelievable to you, you can check out the related videos at tech and geek. It is the blog site which helps you to know all the news related to the technological innovations around the world. It is the best way to stay updated with the technological news.
Highlights of Rafree
The company has unveiled that the sale of Rafre will start from March 2017 in Japan. This smartphone is available in three colors light blue, clear white and pale pink. This smartphone is the successor of DIGNO rafre which is also the hand-soap washable smartphone but this time the manufacturer has covered all the loopholes and has focused more on the efficiency and features of the phone along with the amazing soap washable feature of this smartphone.
According to the reviews of Rafre @TechandGeek, the main features of this smartphone are as follows:
- High-strength Dragontrail® X glass
- Sleek body with cutting edge finishing
- Scratch resistant back cover
- It has 13-megapixel camera with HDR, panorama, face detection and quick focus feature
- High capacity battery of 3,000mAh
- Use of smart sonic receiver technology which stops you from worrying about correct positioning of the smartphone on your ears for hearing the voice. Vibrations will transmit the sound to your ear and make the sound clear and audible
- Pre installed cooking app. This app is one of the best apps for those who are either fond or cooking or do not know anything about cooking. Because, this app is going to help you to get several cooking recopies which can be opened with the hand gesture.